Trade terms and conditions
Terms and conditions Cotswolds Merchandise
1. Terms and Conditions of Purchase. These terms and conditions are presented to you by Cotswolds merchandise company, based in Bourton on the Water.
2. www.cotswoldsmerchandise.com is an Internet based service. All online terms of purchase are incorporated within these Terms and Conditions.
3. You must read these terms and conditions carefully prior to accepting possession of any items ordered through this website. By purchasing any items or services from this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and further agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from these terms and conditions. .You agree that nothing in these terms and conditions constitutes a relationship of partnership, agency, trust or fiduciaries between us and you.
4. The copyright in the material containing in the Cotswolds merchandise website belongs to Cotswolds merchandise company and all the photographs belongs to George M. Leonte Photography. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use no part of this website may be copied, broadcast or adapted without prior written consent of Crest Trading Ltd
5. Cotswolds Merchandise assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which www.cotswoldsmerchandise.com has links.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Cotswolds merchandise company shall not be liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website.
7. While Cotswolds Merchandise company has taken every effort to present the products on our website as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the information may change, be inaccurate or become out of date. The images you see will depend on your monitors display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. Once you have completed an online purchase, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your request and the order details. At this point a binding agreement between us will exist. In certain circumstances, it will be possible for us to cancel all or part of your order.
Whilst we are under no obligation to accept your order, we would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects the current pricing and your credit/debit card payment is approved by your card issuer.
You may contact us be telephone regarding any order placed or difficulties using our online ordering system. Our telephone line is + 44 7954155296 and it is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. It is closed at weekends and public holidays.
Tomáš Fnouček, Rozkoš 55, Humpolec, 39601, Czech Republic